Kabata. Tactile Treasures
DIY lip balm kit
DIY lip balm kit
With this DIY lip balm set you can make no less than 5 lip balms with natural and caring ingredients. Once you've used this lip balm, you won't want anything else.
You make it with:
- Organic beeswax- it hydrates and protects your skin;
- Almond oil- rich in vitamins A and E and anti-oxidants, it also acts as a natural sunscreen with SPF5;
- Organic raw honey has antibacterial properties and helps to remove impurities from your skin. It also gives your lip balm a very light sweet taste.
- Very nice to give this diy lip balm set (yourself) as a gift. It's also so much fun to make it with someone. You will soon also have enough to give to your mother and best friend (s).
- The diy lip balm set contains all ingredients, 5 lip balm tubes to fill, information about the ingredients and of course all instructions on how to make it. The instructions are in Dutch. You can then refill the lip balm tubes when they are empty again.
- The only thing you need to have yourself: a pan with water, a heat source on which you can make it warm (for example, a gas stove) and a clean, empty glass jar. A jar with a not too wide opening, such as an olive jar, is nice.
- The organic beeswax and raw honey come from Latvia (my very beautiful native country!) From a lovely beekeeper family that I know personally and who live deep in nature in the countryside and have their beehives in the middle of the forest.
- You can easily scent your lip balms by adding a few drops of essential oil. Check in advance whether your chosen oil does not cause skin irritation. Lavender oil is a safe oil anyway, I also find mint wonderfully fresh. Always use high quality essential oil! 2-5 drops of essential oil for the whole set of lip balms is definitely enough.
Product RatingView full details